• Three-dimensional letters;
• Pseudo-volume letters;
• Three-dimensional letters with backlight;
• Three-dimensional letters without backlight;
• Three-dimensional letters with counter light.
All these varieties of three-dimensional letters can be used both for interior and outdoor advertising.
They are used to attract more customers. However, this is not all the benefits of three-dimensional letters. It is also worth highlighting the following advantages:
• Stylish design;
• Thanks to the 3-D effect, three-dimensional letters can be viewed from different angles;
• Illumination allows highlighting a signboard even at night;
• The advertising location becomes highlighted and more visible among the rest.
What are three-dimensional letters in outdoor advertising and where do they apply?
Signboard with three-dimensional letters is mainly mounted on the facades of buildings. In addition, such signboards can be placed inside office premises and shopping malls. Compared with common signboards, passersby remember three-dimensional letters much better. This is due to their readability, brightness and unusualness.
These advertising elements are used to create interior and facade signboards, decorate photo zones and shop windows, at festive events or business conferences, exhibitions, and to form advertising towers from separate figures, etc.
Pseudo-volume letters are flat letters that are made of high-strength plexiglass or plastic (PVC).
Due to the extensive list of materials, this type of letters can vary in thickness (3-10 mm). These letters are cut from PVC sheets along the contour by the method of milling or laser cutting, which allows choosing the most preferred font.
Since the pseudo-volume letters are full-bodied, counter-shading or ambient lighting also can be used. They are fixed directly to the base or to the stand-off holders.
Three-dimensional letters with backlight
Three-dimensional letters with backlight are perfectly readable both day and night, have a very presentable look. They help to enhance the image of companies and the attractiveness of outlets.
Three-dimensional light letters are divided into several types:
• With internal backlighting;
• With counter lighting;
• With front and counter light;
• With a lighting side.
Three-dimensional letters without backlight
Three-dimensional letters without backlighting are often used for interior advertising. These can be wooden characters, composite, acrylic, plastic or foam characters.
Three-dimensional letters with counter light
Three-dimensional letters with counter light provide a stunning visual effect. Most often, they are installed to decorate the facades of office premises, shops, salons, restaurants, shopping malls, etc.
Such letters with diffused light do not transmit light. Objects can be made of plastic, metal, acrylic, or PVC.
Letters with counter light are fixed at a minimum distance from the wall. Thus, the surface around the object is illuminated as evenly as possible. The counter light can be made with the use of LEDs. A light scattering film is also used. Whatever the type of backlight is used, it must be placed behind 3D objects.
Working together with the R.Box Advertising Center, you are guaranteed to receive high-quality three-dimensional letters that will help promote your business to the next level and make it recognizable.
- professional and detailed consultation of our specialist;
- expert’s visit free of charge for taking measurements and examination the place of outdoor advertising object installation;
- free of charge design of the outdoor advertising object;
- etermination of budget for the performance of work.